Arya's Seal of Approval

I was at a loose end today and didn't have much to show you, and then I remembered a sim hunt I wanted to do, but hadn't. Perfect time for that! The hunt is the Red Seal Hunt and it was a fairly easy hunt which was refreshing. I hadn't been on the Rue D’Antibes sim before so I enjoyed looking about. The hunt starts HERE.

I will show you some items today and some tomorrow.

All the pics today were taken outside the {what next} Coastal Loft Skybox.

Pic 1:
Dress: *Reale* - Margarida Dress
Hair: Truth - Gigi - Chocolate (250L for Colour Pack)


Pic 2:
Gown: Fellini Couture - Divine Gown
Hair: Amacci - Jessica - Grape (New Release)


Pic 3:
Lingerie: Love Ashley - Satin and Lace Lingerie Set
Rug: {what next} - Coastal Loft Skybox Outdoors Set (Add-on for Coastal Loft Skybox)



Pic 4:
Top: Le Mode - Black Hoodie
Pants: Noirilicious - Leggings
Shoes: Beatnik - Creepy Ballets
Hair: Amacci - Anette - Black Coal (New Release)

Pic 5:
Top: Caprice - Teal Dotted Double Tank

Pic 6:
Top: The Clubhouse - SL Recycling Crewneck Sweater

Comments

Popular Posts