Edumuhcay$hun

I'm bizzack! Hope you've all been having a great week and a better weekend. RL has not let up and has been consistent in kickin' my behind (usually it's Arya that does the kickin'). However, that hasn't stopped me from my addiction of scopin' out the deals on SL.
I recently went to buy books for my graduate courses and man, I'm poor. I don't have a job in SL and my Linden income comes from my RL $. With that said, I'm looking for bargains in SL and I've found a lot of great deals.
Also, MHOH starts soon! Are you all excited? I am. I've got it marked on my calendar and the song, "It's the most wonderful time of the year" is playing in my head.

Pics 1 & 2:

Skin: Cstar- Mr. September/ Sandy #5 (In store Hunt)






Pics 3 & 4:

Skin: Cstar- Mr. September/ Egyptian #6 (In store Hunt)







Pic 5:

Outfit: 22769 - Autumn longsleeve/brown striped jeans (Fashion Freaks Hunt)




Pic 6:

Outfit: 22769 - September Group Gift (Group Gift)




Festifall is upon us and runs until Sept. 26th. Every store has at least one item that is 10L or less. There are a great group of vendors participating in Festifall, so you should check it out now!

Pic 7:

Outfit: Before Sleep - Track Outfit (50L)
*Comes in Dark Blue and Brown*




Pic 8:

Top: [Hate This] - Kong (10L)




Pic 9:

Top: T Junction - I Run on Biofuel (10L)



Comments

Popular Posts