Gar, Tis the Life o' a Pirate!

Arrr, today, me hearties, was Talk Like a Pirate Day and I be taking that as an opportunity t' dress like a pirate too and annoy you all by talkin' pirate to start this post. Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?

This day I gunna be showin' ye some more thin's from th' Fashion Freaks Hunt 'n some other bits 'n pieces from all over th' globe.

I be extra excited 'bout all th' treasures I found, 'n even though I was tempted to bury it 'n mark it wit' an 'x' I decided to show ye before I buried it.

I will even gift ye maps so ye can find th' treasure! Gar!!

(You may also be wondering why the water behind me looks weird. I am wondering the same. Perhaps someone from LL can explain why V2 makes water do this in pics. Is a real pain cos means I usually avoid water when I am taking pics, but today thought I would show you. Makes them look arty...cough. I am one person who does like V2, but this is the one thing that bugs me.)

Pic 1:
Outfit: Sn@tch - Swag Bag (Walk the Plank)
Boat: Awesome Blossom - Rawr Boat (149L)
Boots: Duh! - Pirate Boots (0L for Fatpack)
Hair: Magika - One - Midnight (Past Sale Item)

Pic 2:
Dress: AuTre - Ice Queen (FF Hunt)
Hair: Amacci - Lizzie - Henna (Preview)
Skin: Just Me - Kelly - SK - CL (FF Hunt)


Pic 3:
Dress: Reindeer - Pink Cheetah Dress (FF Hunt)
Skin: [sYs] - Crystalline - Cleavage (FF Hunt)


Pic 4:
Outfit: Link Designs - Shredded Jeans, Shirt Top and Love Me Tattoo (FF Hunt)
Hair: Ploom - Dusty Beehive - Black Out (Project Themeory Item - Finished)


Pic 5:
Skin and Tattoos: CHIC Inc - Effie Special Skin with Tattoo, Face Tattoo and Flower Tattoo (FF Hunt)
Dress: [Love Zombie] - Skeleton Princess - Purple (FF Hunt)


Pic 6:
Skin: CHIC Inc - Effie Special Skin without Tattoo (FF Hunt)
Jewellery: Cailyn's - Fashion Freaks Earrings and Necklace (FF Hunt)
Dress: Carrasco's - Ruffle Dress (FF Hunt - Male gift available too)


Pic 7:
Outfit: Quirky Designs - Papaya High Waist Pants and Shirt (FF Hunt)

Pic 8:
Outfit: ~Simply~ Rave Time Female (FF Hunt - Male available too)


Pic 9:
Dress: Eluzion - Darlyne - Yellow Dress (Subscriber Gift)


Pic 10 and 11:
Jewellery: Manna Boutique - Victoria Ear and Parrure (FF Hunt)
Dress: Morea Style - Flexi Dress (0L)



Pic 12:
Gown: LVS&Co - Reward Pick Gown (10L)

Pic 13:
Gown: LVS&Co - Bella Noel (10L)

Pic 14:
Dress: Mariposa - Vintaged - Gold/Green (0L)
Bracelets: Mariposa - Animosity Silver (0L)
Earrings: Mariposa - Droplet Earrings (0L)

Pic 15:
Furniture: Silq'waggi - Late Summer Treasure (SL House and Garden Group Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts