I Suffered for this Blog Post


I would like to point out that I crashed at least 7 times during the making of this blog post and bad words like "darn" and "poos" were said. I wanted to show you heaps today, but SL conspired against me big time.

I am going to show you some items from the Think P!nk Hunt today and I was going to show you some great stuff from the Crescendo Shopping Village Cupcake Hunt, but I gave up after I crashed twice trying to do those pics. Sometimes enough is enough. I did manage to get one done, so that at least was something!

I went to visit a new sim today called Hide and Seek and then realised they have a hunt on! Joy! I will show you some items from that hunt tomorrow, but I decided to take my pics today around the sim, cos it is awesome! I love the fact that you tp by using...hmm...easier to show ya. More on that later.

Pic 1:
Hair: ChiChickie - Chrissy - Pearl Pink (Hair Fair Preview)
Outfit: [aRAWRa] - Leopard Print Shorty Tank and Pink and Black Distressed Jeans (Think Pink Hunt)
Skin: Mynerva - Sophie - Cleavage (Think Pink Hunt)

Pic 2:
Hoodie: [aRAWRa] - Pink Hoodie (TP Hunt)
Top: [aRAWRa] - Pink Shorty Tank (TP Hunt)


Pic 3:
Lingerie: Eternity Brides and Seldom Blue - Lola (TP Hunt)


Pic 4:
Dress: Broken Doll - Think Pink Dress (TP Hunt)

Pic 5:
Dress: Shush - Floral Dress (TP Hunt)

See the teleport ladder behind me? This gets you to all the stores in the area and they are dotted about everywhere. Cool huh?
Pic 6:
Lingerie: [ILAYA] - Shanti BodyPink (TP Hunt)

Pic 7:
Dress: N1CO - Pink (TP Hunt)


Pic 8:
Furniture: Karbon - Sun Lounger and Table (Cupcake Hunt @ Crescendo)
Lingerie: Amacci - Amore (TP Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts