Lovely Day!

I have some awesome items to show you today and they are made even awesomer by the venue for my pics, so want to thank my wonderful friend, Kav, who let me wander about her sim and even let me twist her arm to be in one. I will also apologise to her for taking that saying literally. Hope that break heals soon. You live and learn.

Pic 1:
Outfit: Shush - Knit Dress (Fashion Freaks Hunt)
Hair: Truth - Gigi - Chocolate (250L for colour pack)


Pic 2:
Outfit: DivaLicious - Fashion Freak 2 (FF Hunt)


Pic 3:
Dress, Necklace and Shoes: [Sassy Kitty Designs] - Freaky Lamp Dress, Sassy Heels and White Pearls (FF Hunt)


Pic 4:
Outfit: *evie* - Cotton Candy Outfit (FF Hunt)


Pic 5:
Dress and Tiara: DivaLicious - Princess (Princess Hunt)
Hair: Amacci - Jessica - Brown Auburn (Preview)


Pic 6:
Gown: Paris Metro - Ember Gown - Blue Hot (0L - 3rd Floor)
Hair: Amacci - Erina - Almond (Preview)

Pic 7:
Gown: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Envy (Part of Seven Deadly Sins Series. They are AWESOME! Def worth the monies for these!)
Hair: Amacci - Lizzie - Henna (Preview)
Pose: {P.S. Poseworks} - Envy - Couple (Huge thanks to Shea for making this for me! You rock!)

Pic 8:
Outfit: DivaLicious - Twisted (Twisted Hunt)
Hair: Amacci - Sadie - Natural Blonde (Preview)

Comments

Popular Posts