Make Me Ovah!

I was sad I couldn't start the hunt at 12 a.m. SLT (when it started), but I jumped in right after work. I'm really impressed with what I have so far. I love knowing that at each location it's a special little prize for me and not for women, but for me! Selfish? Sure, but us men deserve it :D
This is a peek of some of the things in the hunt. If you haven't started it yet, what are you waiting for!?

Pic 1:

Outfit: Alphamale - Classic Leather Jacket/ Jeans Worker (MHOH #2)
Hair: KMADD- Rebel (MHOH #1)




Pic 2:

Top: FIR -Hartford Hoodie (MHOH #5)
Hair: KMADD - BRUNO (MHOH #1)




Pic 3:

Bowtie and Pants: Adjunct - Plaid Bowtie/Tipped Trouser (MHOH #7)
Hair: KMADD- BRYN (MHOH #1)




Pic 4:

Outfit: Paddys: Black Jeans/ Cardigan/ Informal Tie (MHOH #8)




Pic 5:

Outfit: Gentlemen Store - Dovadi Shirt/ Harlow Jeans/ Mirage Sunglasses (MHOH # 9)
Face Tattoo: Aitui- Biomech Web (MHOH #4)



Pic 6:

Outfit: Balani - Black Knit Turtleneck/ Pinstripe Black Pants (MHOH #12)



Comments

Popular Posts