New, But Not

Today I went to two stores. One that is the same, but different and one that is different but the same. Riddle me this... cough. Ok, one store has a new name and the other has the same name, but a very different looking store.

The first is Magoa. This is the store that is like Prince, and was formally known as [III]. I have blogged quite a few [III] items and didn't know about the name change til I went to Magoa on a hunt and saw the sign and the notecard I received with the hunt gift. I was excited! I decided to show you some of the items they have there, in case you are a bit slow like me. Misery loves company.

The other store is Munspain that has undergone a HUGE store revamp. Lots of new items and skyboxes galore. I found this awesome set of furniture on the second floor and got ALL those items for 1L. Hooo!

Pic 1:
Top: Magoa - Auntie Latica Corset
Pants: Magoa - Retrospective - Silver Glitter Pants

Pic 2:
Top: Magoa - Peqe Halter - Lime


Pic 3:
Top: Magoa - Crowberry Jacket

Pic 4:
Dress: Magoa - Charmed Dress

Pic 5:
Dress: Green Nauty Dress
Stockings: G*Field - Ruffle Socks - Mustard (Group and Sub Gift)

Pic 6:
Dress: Magoa - Science Dress (FTLO Science Hunt Gift)
Shoes: G*Field - Knot Wedge Sandal Blue (180L)

Pic 7:
Furniture: Munspain - Country Set (Dollarbie of the Month)

Other Items Shown:
Outdoor Furniture: Designer Prims - Outdoor Chill Zone

Comments

Popular Posts