New Laptop Day 2

So, it is day 2 and I am still finding my way around the new puter and Windows 7. Is fun. I am such a techy nerd. I am also a Lucky Board stalker and found this very cool photo studio. Had to wait for ages and I would just like to say, "Yah for ?"

Pic 1:
Dress: Blue Blood - Eerie - Female (Twisted Hunt Gift)
Photo Studio: Gabriel - Tia's Studio (Lucky Board for Group Members Only)


Pic 2:
Shoes: Heart and Sole - Spike Shoes (Twisted Hunt Gift)


Pic 3:
Outfit: The Vinyl Cafe @ Halloween - Knit Wrapped Top and Open Capri Jeans (25L for set)


Pic 4:
Skin: &Bean - I Went to Hair Fair Wearing Lots of Prims (10L for this skin and a 'normal' one)
Hair: Miamai - Never Tear Black (Available at Hair Fair)
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Torn Out Throat (Past Sale Item)

Comments

Popular Posts