Please Forgive Me

I've neglected SL and ran off with my RL, but no matter how busy I was with RL, I couldn't help but have SL in the back of my mind. So, I've come crawling back with a box of chocolates and roses. I don't think SL has forgiven me yet and is quite angry.
When I signed on, I was stuck at an infohub and couldn't teleport anywhere. I was forced to go into my preferences and make sure I logged in at home. Slowly, I've been able to teleport from one landmark to another, but it takes a couple of tries. Forgive me already!

I've been missing in action lately and the reason for that is because my job has started again, along with my night classes. My schedule is kind of chaotic at the moment and I'm trying to sort it out. Thankfully, Arya keeps doing what she does best and continues to introduce you to amazing deals within SL.
I'm back today to show you a few quality items that are affordable if you're on a tight budget- I know you guys will enjoy them.
I've also noticed that Arya has some great graphics with her new laptop.
I like to stay modest and stick with the lower graphics lol :P With these clothes, you don't need high graphics to make them look good.

Pic 1:

Outfit: Savile Row - Oxford Brown (Fifty Linden Friday 50L)






Pic 2:

Jacket: SF Design - Blazer Navy Mens (0L)
Jeans: Fishy Strawberry @TDR - Gonzo Jeans Unisex (50L)
Boots: Cheerno @ TDR - Yaji Boots Unisex Low/Black (70L)
*Boots come in brown too*




You all know how much I love graphic tees, especially witty ones. If you're looking for a t-shirt that is a conversation starter, head over to T-Junction. It's impossible to not laugh or smile when you look at them. Ladies love a guy with a good sense of humor, right?

Pic 3:

Tshirt: T Junction - Champion (75L)




Pic 4:

Tshirt:T Junction - Hello My Name Is Mike Oxwelling (75L)




Pic 5:

Tshirt: T Junction - Hello My Name Is Jack Mehoff (75L)




Pic 6:

Tshirt: T Junction - Game Over (75L)





Tired of the same styles in SL? Head over to Crayon Design for this unique shirt. It's high in detail and flawless.

Pic 7:

Top: Crayon Design -Mandarin Vest Black (60L)



Comments

Popular Posts