Ssssh, Don't Tell!

I discovered something amazing this morning. There IS such a time as 5am! I discovered this quite by accident as I awoke in this strange, dark place and looked at my watch. I had always thought that any time between 1am and 6.30am was a myth perpetuated by the man to keep us down, but now I see it is real, like the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot.

Of course in the excitement of my discovery I couldn't go back to sleep, so I thought I would see if SL exists at this time and IT DOES! In fact, it seems to go on whether I am in it or not. I began to look at my avi and wonder what she gets up to when I am not around. I will say she looked a bit guilty, but that could have been the emotive I had on her. We will never know.

In my sleep deprived state I also bought things. I know. I am as horrified as you are. I am sure I will have buyer regret later, but for the moment I am enjoying some new items and they are awesome!

I also lagged walked my way over to The Unicef Project sim where tons of designers have put out their wares and ALL (yes, 100%) of the money you spend goes to UNICEF for aid in Pakistan. Worthy cause! If you get too lagged out then the designers will also have their items up at their Mainstores for lag free shopping. More on this tomorrow, but make sure you run over and buy up large!

Note: When you go to the event please de-script (take off ya huds) cos it helps everyone. What you wear affects you, but scripts affect us all. I went as low prim as I could (rendering was 631) and had a better time of it. Also took off radars etc and helped others enjoy less lag.

I also have some SUPER INCREDIBLE previews to show you that make me jump about (Ok, I am only thinking about jumping cos I am too tired to move).

Pic 1 and 2:
House: XoticKreationS Homes and Gardens - Sweet as Pumpkin Pie (675L The detail on this is amazing!)

Pic 3:
Dress: The Vinyl Cafe - Brown Belted Dress (Was free, but may be full price now. Will still be cheap!)
Hair: ChiChickie - Venus - Copper (Hair Fair Preview)

This next lot of items are from {what next} and I am hoping I can do them justice. This skybox is so lovely with lots of light and it has colour change options for the walls, door glass, and in many of the textures in the sets. Is so cool!
Pic 4 and 5:
Skybox: {what next} - Coastal Loft Skybox (Preview. Is 58 Prims with doors!)
Furniture: {what next} - Coastal Cottage Bedroom Set (Preview. Trunk not included)
Trunk: {what next} - Unmentionables Trunk (Past hunt item)
Hair: Amacci - Kathleen - Coffee (Hair Fair Preview)
Top: Aqua - Soft Heart - Ice Blue (Preview - out next week!)
Jeans: Aqua - Slade Jeans - Dark Blue - Unisex (120L and 3 cuff styles included. Pictured is Loose Leg style)
Shoes: In Her Shoes - Dirty Denim (0L)

Pic 6-8:
Skybox: {what next} - Coastal Loft Skybox (Preview. Is 58 Prims with doors!)
Furniture: {what next} - Coastal Cottage Breakfast Room Set (Preview. Pin Board not included)
Pin Board: {what next} - Life's a Beach Pinboard (Past Special Item, but still for sale in store)

Pic 9-11:
Skybox: {what next} - Coastal Loft Skybox (Preview. Is 58 Prims with doors!)
Furniture: {what next} - Coastal Cottage Lounge Set (Preview)

Pic 12 and 13:
Skybox: {what next} - Coastal Loft Skybox (Preview. Is 58 Prims with doors!)
Picnic Set: {what next} - Garden Party Picnic Set and Accessories (This was a Spruce Up Your Space item, but is available for normal price in-store)
Wall Decor: {what next} - Birds in the Bush Wall Decal (Past Hunt Item)
Chairs: {what next} - Deck Chair - Pink (Think P!nk Hunt)


Pic 14:
Hair: ChiChickie - Chrissy Black (Hair Fair Preview)
Bodysuit: Magoa - Night Fever Bodysuit in Pru Genira (Lucky Chair Gift. If you are like me and didn't know, Magoa was formally III!)
Skin: Dekade @ The Blue Dressing Room - Claire - Tan (70L for 3 skintones)
Mic and Pose: No Strings Attached @ Project Donate - Song in My Heart 05 (200L for 11 poses and mics for R and L Hands@ The UNICEF Project)

Pic 15:
Hair: Amacci -Sinnea - Onyx (Hair Fair Preview)
Dress: Magoa - The Jaerae Dress (Super Bargain Saturday Item)
Mic and Pose: No Strings Attached @ Project Donate - Song in My Heart 07 (200L)




Comments

Popular Posts