Taste of Autumn

Although in Aryaland we are in Spring, I enjoy the change of season in SL and I really love the fall fashions. That is why I was excited to see The Seasons Hunt come through in a notecard and when I saw the stores involved I raced to see if any had their items out early. I was glad to see that so many did. You are looking for an autumn leaf and they are not too tricky. You can find the blog for the hunt here.

You will need to grab a notecard as all the URLs to the stores are on there and not in the gifts, so it doesn't matter about order which is great for spreading out the hunters.

All the items below are from the hunt unless I say otherwise!

Pic 1:
Hair: Clawtooth - One Fine Day with Leaves
Top: Fashionably Dead - Hunt Babydoll and Polkadot Tee
Leggings: This is Fawn - Knit Leggings Chocolate
Skybox: Magic Nook - Autumn Skybox
Skiu: Tuli @ The Dressing Room - Helena 03 (65L)


Pic 2:
Dress: Ingenue - Highland Traveller

Pic 3:
Hair: *eha - Aki Season Hunt
Sweater: Young Urban - Varsity Sweater
Skirt: Whippet and Buck - Miniskirt - Aubergine

Pic 4:
Hat and Hair: Tiny Bird - Have You Forgotten Rich Brown
Top: [Nova] - Black Leopard Gypsy Blouse (Not in Hunt)
Skirt: Pididdle - High Waisted Tube Skirt


Pic 5:
Outfit: rcbg - SHF Gift
Brooch: [glow] studio - Covered with Leaves Brooch


Pic 6:
Top: Pig - There Be Leaves On It
Leggings: Twosome - Harvest Tights - Soil
Shoes: Duh! - Deck Shoes - Fall Plaid
Stand: Molto Bene - Clementine's Pumpkin Stand

Pic 7:
Chair: Lisp - Autumn Shades Chair - Rust

Pic 8:
Tree and Leaves: [kusshon] - Autumn Tree with Animations

Pic 9:
Outfit: Willow - Seasons Hunt Romper
Chair: (True Love Never Dies) My Chaise Lounge Fall

Pic 10:
Chair: [Art Dummy] - Apple Picking Chair

Also...

So ya know, I am off on a holiday for a week and a bit, so I will leave the blog in the capable hands of Mister...be afraid, be very afraid! He will be blogging when he can, so be good and I will see you all soon.

Comments

Popular Posts