A Touch of Gray and a Splash of Sassy!

Today I bounced all over SL. I was zigging and zagging and tping all over the place. I was in the freebie zone! If you think of Neo in The Matrix when he finally realises his power, then that was like me today, only without the scary guys in dark glasses following me about and also without Morpheus telling me to eat coloured pills.

Actually, now that I think about it...the only thing I have in common with Neo is that we can both fly, but he looks a hang of a lot cooler doing it. I generally fly into walls.

Sigh. Here is a small taste of my journey around the globe.

Pic 1:
Tee: IC Design - Bite Me Shirt Female (0L - Male version there too)
Jeans: Kamikaze - Kex Basic Jeans Black (New item)
Hair: Magika - Carla - Red - Ginger (Hair Fair Freebie)


Pic 2:
Tee: Beauty Killer - Hello Kitty Tee - Black (0L at Wear Gray Market Faire - Other Colours in Folder)


Pic 3:
Dress: Magoa - Kellie Dress (0L @ Wear Gray Market Faire)
Shoes - Vinyl Cafe @ Dominion Fashion District - Vixen Heel Red (0L)


Pic 4:
Outfit and Shoes: Cynful - Special Outfit (1L)
Hair: Magika - Gwen - B&W - Cocoa (Hair Fair Freebie)


Pic 5:
Outfit: SE*Designz - Girly Tank Top and Jeans Hot Pants (Group Gift - I got this when I subscribed)
Bag: Duh! @ Pole - Big Tote Lime (0L)


Pic 6:
Top: SE*Designz - Duo Shirt Hoodie (Group Gift - This was also in folder when I subscribed)

Pic 7:
Top: aMuse - Hello Kitty Tank (Group Gift)


Pic 8:
Outfit: Grim Bros - Kawaii Stripes Dress (Kawaii Hunt Gift)


Pic 9:
Dress: Paradisis - Mina Dress (Kawaii Hunt Gift)


Pic 10:
Dress: RuRu@Pino - Tear - Grace (Kawaii Hunt Gift)
Hair: Magika - Abby - Blonde - Dirty (Hair Fair Freebie)

Pic 11:
Tee: Grim Bros - Literal Tee (0L. On back it says, "Clever additional punchline")

Pic 12:
Top/Dress: Sassy! - Cherished Camisk - Pink (H4RP Hunt)

Pic 13:
Dress: Sassy! - Velocity Dress (ICON Hunt)


More tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts