Cheer Up Emo Girl

Was feeling pale today so these Irina skins from Amacci fit my mood perfectly. Had a good ole Goth time of it and when I saw this hair on another blog I quickly logged in to Market Place and presto! New hair!

I then wandered over to Nadas and found they had a Halloween Market going on where I found some awesome Halloween items. Make sure you wander upstairs and grab the group gift!

Lastly I found out about a store closing, and their 1L sale. I have a cool disco outfit from this store, so I was sad to hear that another cool store will soon be gone! (Sad Face)

I set these awesome items against the three free pose boxes from Modd G. YES!!

HOT OF THE PRESSES: Just as I was finishing this post I got a notecard about two cool newsworthy items:
1. Hair: PurpleMoon Creations - Rie in Chocolate (55L for Fatpack)

2. New name but same awesome designs and quality: Purple Pixie Designs (Formally known as Xotic Kreations).

Pic 1:
Hair: A&A - Nyota Hair Dark Brown (1L on Market Place)
Outfit: Nadas - Halloween Latex Dress (10L)
Pose Box: Modd G - Made of Glitter and Fog(0L)

Pic 2:
Dress: Nadas - Babydoll Halloween (0L)
Pose Box: Modd G - Made of Old Irregular Dreams (0L)

Pic 3:
Dress: Nadas - Halloween Leatherdress (0L)

Pic 4:
Dress: Nadas - Little Halloween Dress (10L)

Pic 5:
Dress: Nadas - Little Halloween Dress The Second (10L)
Pose Box: Modd G - Made of Forest Animals (0L)

Pic 6:
Dress: Nadas - JeanMinidress - Red (Group Gift In-Store)

Pic 7:
Costume: Nadas - Ghost Avatar (0L)

Pic 8:
Costume: Nadas - Goth Witch (0L)

Pic 9:
Dress: [AV] - Cocktail Roses (1L)

Pic 10:
Dress: [AV] - Party Dress (1L)

Comments

Popular Posts