Counting the Sleeps

I am counting the sleeps til Halloween. It is fun for two reasons. Firstly I get to try out all my gruesome skins and outfits and secondly it was when two of my awesome SL friends got married in SL, so it is a double celebration!

Therefore, it is important that I get THE best outfit/costume for the party that I am hinting will occur in celebration of their one year anniversary. HINT, HINT!

(Remember the LM For the Love of Halloween Items will lead you to the main tp area NOT the booth or store in the sim)

Pic 1:
Outfit: RoTteN DeFiAnCe -Halloween Queen (Group Gift)
Tattoo and Mouth Item: Battered, Bruised and Broken - Mouth Feather and Sutured Lips Tattoo (FTLOH)

Pic 2:
Outfit: RoTteN DeFiAnCe - Bloody Halloween Outfit (Group Gift)

Pic 3:
Tee: [Babycakes] - Halloween Shirt (FTLOH)

Pic 4:
Tee, Mouth Item and Neck Bolts: [It's Cake] - Frankenstein Tee and Neck Bolts, and Pumpkin Mouthy (FTLOH)
Mask: [ITEM]: False Pumpkin King Cultist Mask (FTLOH)


Pic 5:
Hoodie: A-Bomb - HotLD Hoodie (HotLD)
Mask: Malfean Visions - Inked Deathmask (HotLD)
Sneakers: Grumble - Halloween Sneaks Ghost (Group and Sub Gift)
Broom: C'est Moi! - Free Witch Broom (FTLOH)
Hat: Spookyville - Witch Hat with Bats (Free when you go to the sim)

Pic 6:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Grimm Halloween - Gretel (GH Hunt)
Mask: Cheeky Pea - Anti-Zombie Mask (HotLD)
Earrings: Frippery - Henchmen's Halloween Earrings (FTLOH)


Pic 7:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Grimm Halloween - Hansel (GH Hunt)
Pumpkin: Julia's Collection - Julia's Pumpkin Head (PP Hunt)

Scarily enough, I am having a Halloween related issue at the moment. I refer, of course, to ghosting. Aaaaarrrgghhh! (Oh, scared myself there!). Apparently there is a ghost version of me hanging round SL somewhere and being a bit of a poltergeist cos it means I can't log on or it takes me ages to get on (up to an hour or so sometimes).

If you see me anywhere, then say hi, and if I am standing still, looking vacant then it is probably me, but if I don't reply then I may be a ghost (or a zombie, but if I don't eat your brains then I am probably not). It is driving me a bit insane (er), but I have reported it to LL, so hopefully before Christmas I should have it sorted...

Comments

Popular Posts