I Am Cured!!

Apparently eye of newt was what I needed to rid myself of the ghost that has haunted me! Lucky I had some on me and a cauldron to mix it up in. I will confess I danced about with reckless abandon and cackled mercilessly when I logged on so easily today after mentally preparing myself for another ghost-filled day. I am please to say,"I don't see dead people!"

Pic 1 and 2:
Outfit: DivaLicious - Pumpkin Print Hunt (PPH)
Cauldron: {what next} - Strange Brew Cauldron (Preview - room for two cacklers!)
Shoes: G*Field - Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" Black (90L in Halloween 1/2 Price Sale on selected items)

Pic 3:
Barrels: Silq'waggi - Oktoberfest (SL House and Garden sim opening gift)

Pic 4:
Hat and Flower: The Epic Toy Factory - Hatter's Hideaway (Was a gift from my lovely friend, Aami! Thank you, Aami, and for taking me to The Epic Toy Factory! More on this tomorrow...)
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Mad Hatter (Past Hunt Item)

Pic 5:
Grave Scene: The Epic Toy Factory - Graveside Gatherings (Grimm Halloween Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts