Halloween Glam

I was came online today and found a notecard from the Bugtussle/LVS/Dollhouse crew awaiting me. This excited me as I love all the stores on that sim. I was even more excited when I saw they were having an Octoberpalooza event. I tped faster than light over to find a veritable feast of fashion! The items are spread all over the sim, so make sure you hunt about. Easy to see though. They are mostly 10L but there are a couple of 25L ones too. I will show you more tomorrow, but is last few days so don't delay!

Today I am also showing you a few diff makeups of my new fav skin from Amacci. I am loving it! Perfect for this time of year, but I think for any time of year too!

The skybox I am in is the City Dweller Skybox from Designer Prims and was a group gift! It comes with a built-in texture changer so the floor, windows and ceiling textures can all be changed to suit your tastes with the click of a button! Yay!

Few other goodies thrown into the mix as well. Love it!

Pic 1:
Skin: IrEn - Anastasia - Fair (Group Gift)
Hair: Truth - Cleo - Orange (Sub/Group Gift - will show other colours too!)
Outfit: Ivanka Akin - Camo Set (Deviant Style and Ivanka Akin Group Gift)
Pose: [beemann] - Cuteface (Chill Pose Set 40L)

Pic 2:
Hair: PurpleMoon - Rie in Gold (55L for Fatpack)
Outfit: [[LVS&Co]] - Treats

Pic 3:
Skin: IrEn - Miah - Glow Freckles (Group Gift)
Outfit: [[LVS&Co]] - My Fall Sweetheart

Pic 4:
Skin: Amacci - Irina - 01 Deep Red (Preview)
Gown: [[LVS&Co]] - A Moment
Hair: Amacci - Erina - Black Coal (Available in Store)

Pic 5:
Outfit: [[LVS&Co]] - Zombies Monster Bowl

Pic 6:
Skin: Amacci - Irina - 15 Autumn (Preview)
Cstume: [[LVS&Co]] - Fairies - Green (Blue and Purple also available)

Pic 7:
Skin: Amacci - Irina - 04 Purple (Preview)
Gown: [[LVS&Co]] - When Fall Begins
Tiara: Secrets of Gaia - For the Love of Gaia (Past Hunt Item)

Pic 8:
Dress: [thedollhouse] - Halloween Girl
Skin: Amacci - Irina - Noir (Preview)

Pic 9:
Dress: Kamikaze - Belle - Orange (One colour is 10L for 12hours - so run!)
Skin: Amacci - Irina - Bright (Preview)

Pic 10:
Dress and Jacket: [[LVS&Co]] - Autumn Cutie

Pic 11:
Dress: [[LVS&Co]] - Eve Magic
Hair: Amacci - Mika - Brown Auburn (Preview)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts