I'm Baaaccckkkkkk!

If you hadn't noticed I have been away. Had a great holiday, but am VERY glad to be back home, in my own bed and cuddling my cat! I have also missed all of my blog readers and I hope both of you are well and haven't given up on me!

One of the worst things about being away is knowing I am missing LOTS of bargains and goodies. However, I must have come back at exactly the right time because today I found a sale and a hunt. Hoorah! More on the hunt later, cos today is all about the sale at Phoenix Rising! I know you all probably know about this already, but these are just too awesome not to show!

I also got to finally see the completed SL House and Garden sim, and decided to show you too as that is where I did all of today's pics!

The hair today is from Amacci and is some of their new line and one from last month.

Pic 1:
Gown: Phoenix Rising - McQueen Tribute (1L - Red Giftbox)
Hair: Amacci - Jessica - Black Coal (Not Free)

Pic 2:
Gown: Phoenix Rising - Edo's Onjoh - Quilt - White (1L)

Pic 3:
Hair: Amacci - Mikki - Brown Sugar (Preview)
Gown: Phoenix Rising - Flirt (1L)

Pic 4:
Hair: Amacci - Mikki - Golden Blonde (Preview)
Gown: Phoenix Rising - Gold Remembrance (1L)

Pic 5:
Hair: Amacci - Milan - Ebony (Preview)
Dress: Phoenix Rising - Kieran's Wild (1L)

Pic 6:
Hair: Amacci - Mindy - Mahogany (Preview)
Gown: Phoenix Rising - Kurvy (1L)

Pic 7:
Gown: Phoenix Rising - Morning Elegance (1L)

Pic 8:
Hair: Amacci - Mika - Auburn (Preview)
Gown: Phoenix Rising - Purity Breaking - Blue (1L)

Pic 9:
Outfit: Phoenix Rising - Vanilla Kiss (1L)

Pic 10:
Gown: Phoenix Rising - Harmonica's Song - Red (1L)

Pic 11:
Hair: Amacci - Michelle - Chocolate (Preview)
Gown: Phoenix Rising - Red Winds (1L)

Comments

Popular Posts