Awesomeness!

I was delighted to receive a notecard yesterday that made me slam the tp button down and head straight on over to Funky Junk to ogle at the new builds. There are two. I think I may have startled the creator, Ulaa, who was just setting the skybox out for viewing. Sorry, Ulaa! To make up for giving her a heartattack I asked her if I could take pics in the new items today and she said I could, so here I am!

I love the modern, funky colours and design. APPLAUSE!

Portlandia:
Hair: Amacci - Hairbase Tattoo Mocha and Tina Ponytail - Mocha (Preview)
Outfit: 22769 - Vintage Bibac (Silk Road Hunt)
Jewellery: Finesmith - Cybergirl Earrings (Preview)
Skybox: *Funky*Junk* - Portlandia Skybox (preview - 350L)

Sunset:
Top: Vinyl Cafe @ Dominion Fashion District - (Group Gift - Fatpack)
Jeans: Razorblade Jacket - Sex Pistol Punk Cargo Pants (THT Hunt)
Shoes: Vinyl Cafe - Gold Mod Heels (Group Gift - or 25L for this and other colours)
House: *Funky*Junk* - Sunset (preview - 400L)

Last Pic:
Hair: A Wild Hair - Hazine Hair Majestic (MM Board)
Face Tattoo: SeVereD GarDeN - Bloody Face Tattoo (Lucky Board - Group Only)
Jewellery: Finesmith Jewellery - O Collection Earrings, Necklace and Bracelets (Preview)

Comments

Popular Posts