Blue is My Favourite Colour

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.



It is also the theme of the Blogger Challenge. I managed to find some blue items that I love. Man, I realised I own a LOT of blue things. As the song says, I also live in a blue house! Yay.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die ( when it first came out I thought it said "I'm blue I'm in need of a dye...).

Items:
Top: Aqua - Soft Heart - Dusty Purple (I think of it as more of a cornflower blue. Made specially for me by the lovely Ayanna for my Rez Day - you can buy diff colours in store)
Jeans: Poison - Original Jeans Worn
Shoes: G*Field - Knot Wedge Sandal - Blue
Skin: Heartsick - Enchant - Bliss - Onyx (10L in Anniversary Hunt)
Eyes: Umedama Holic - Frozen Eye (Past Hunt Item)
Hair: Arata Shouten - Renewal Open Gift Hair - Coffee (1L)
Necklace: Aurora Borealis - World Peace Pearl Necklace (Past Hunt Item)
Laptop, Desk and Cup: {what next} - Blogger's Office - Ciel
Blackboard: MMGraffiti's - Easel Blackboard and Chalk
Trunk: {what next} - Limited Edition 'Unmentionables' Trunk
Bench: Awesome Blossom - Lazy Day Bench
Mailbox: Awesome Blossom - Pemberley Autumn Mailbox
House: Designer Prims - Renovated Boat ShedAlso, so you know SL House and Garden is having their first Annual Awards and there are plenty of categories to vote for. Great opportunity to give a big thumbs up to your favourite home and garden stores. Oh, and one of the categories is:

3. Best Home/Decor Blogger of 2010

Cough. (/me looks awkward). Seriously though, if you like my home and garden blogging then I would love your vote.

You just have to follow the instructions on the blog HERE and send in a notecard to Jennaa Loire. No cost or tping about. Simple.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts