The Hunt Continues

Today will be all about showing some more yummies from the For the Love of Fall Hunt. I managed to finish it today except for the last stop, which wasn't quite ready. Crossing fingers for tomorrow.

I joined the group for this hunt and I am glad I did. They were helpful and fun. I met and awesome hunter named Kelly and she rocked. We buddied up and kicked that hunt's butt! Thanks Kelly! I couldn't believe she was a first-time hunter, cos she was just plain awesome!

All items are from FTLOF Hunt unless I tell ya otherwise.

Pic 1:
Hair: [Explicit] - The Siren - Auburn
Makeup: Dead Carrot - Makeup Blush in [Pinch 'em]
Top: Rezlpsa Loc - Turkey Layered Top (I think it looks like a kiwi (the bird, not the fruit), which is the national bird of Aryaland. I am sticking with that!)
Pants: *evie* - Autumn Stripes
Scarf: [Acide!] - Collar Scarf - Unisex
Skybox: Malfean Visions - Orient Retreat Skybox (TSR1 Hunt)

Pic 2 and 3:
Outfit and Shoes: Beauty Killer - Autumn

Pic 4:
Corset: Sweet Antidote - FTLO Corset 1

Pic 5:
Boots: Malfean Visions - Ensnared (These boots are freakin' awesome!)

Pic 6:
Outfit: ::: insanya::: - Brown Shirt, Legwarmers, Shorts and Tights

Pic 7:
Outfit and Shoes: [astraia] - Fall Sweater, Tank, Skirt and Yellow Wedges

Pic 8:
Outfit: Tyranny D - Favourite Pants - Tweed Pantz, Jersey Lump and Rustic Draped Stole

Pic 9:
Sweater: Babycakes - Green Leaf Sweater

Pic 10:
Sweater: Acid and Mala - V-Neck Sweater - Fall

Comments

Popular Posts