Just Gotta Show

Some of today's items needed to be blogged days ago, but Halloween happened. I decided rather than just tuck them away in my inventory that they needed to be shown. My apologies if any are not available at the prices I bought them as. I did get some on sale or in weekend events.

Pic 1:
Furniture: La'Licious - Amish Hall Bench (I paid 60L (approx) - is now 450L)
Outfit: Baiastice - Samantha (Group Gift)

Pic 2 and 3:
Dress: Jazmyn D - Argyle Knit Dress - Charcoal (Group Gift)
Greenhouse: *Funky*Junk* - Greenhouse - White (Subscribo Joining Gift)

Pic 4-7:
Photo Scene: *InteriorAddiction* - Summer's Gone Photo Stand (150L - in SUYS. Now 350L)

Pic 8:
Boots: Duh! - Get Dotty Rainboots (For Zombie Popcorn - 40L)

Pic 9:
Skybox: Show Me On The Doll - A Bad Thing Skybox (0L - See pic following for upstairs interior)Pic 10:
Furniture: The Chrysalis - Mission Bed - Gothic, Standing Mirror - Black and Round Table - Gothic (HH4A)

Comments

Popular Posts