Keeping Busy

The sun rose today on a new day and I kissed my family and hugged them tight. I am sending hugs to all of you today too. Thanks for reading my ramblings and putting up with my inane thoughts and not brilliant pics. You all rock!

Today is a mixed bag of items. Wandered about and took my time. Was nice.

House: Designer Prims - This Ole House (799L)

Pic 1:
Tank: terri.tees - Luxury (40L for tee and tank versions)
Skirt: RibboN - Bohemian Longskirt (25L with a top as well - in next pic)
Hair: Amacci - Tina - Mocha (150L for Pack)

Pic 2:
Top: RibboN - Bohemian Tunic (25L with skirt from pic 1)
Pants: AQUA - Casual Whisper - Purple (120L)

Pic 3:
Dress: RibboN - Sweet Knit - White (25L)

Pic 4:
Cardigan: Izzie's - Cozy Cardigan (Fall Mall Crawl Gift - 3 Colours. HINT - Look outside near Izzie's store)

Pic 5:
Pants: {paper.doll} - Emily (November Freebie and I know every man and their dog has blogged it, but dang it, it is just too nice not to show!)
Tank: AQUA - Casual Whisper - White Cami (130L with Hoodie)

Pic 6:
Pyjamas: Christmas Village - Winter Market - Snowflake Jammies (0L)

Sleepy, so time for bedsy byes...

Comments

Popular Posts