Monday, Monday

You know, most songs about Monday are pretty depressing and I feel Monday has a bad rep...deservedly of course, but still...

The good thing about the end of Monday is that it is only 4 days til the weekend. Sigh. The other good thing is the items I am about to show you.

Pics taken at Concrete Flowers

Pic 1:
Dress: Eluzion - Nereyda (10L - Purple option also included)
Skin: Glam Affair - Eva Skin Winter (70L at Dressing Room)

Pic 2:
Outfit: Eluzion - Quelya (35L - limited numbers available - boots not shown also included)

Pic 3:
Dress: Vinyl Cafe - Knit Dress - Black (Group Gift Instore)

Pic 4:
Outfit: Aleida - Jenny Schoolgirl (40L in Saturday Night Fevah...yes, I know it is a bit late...)

Pic 5:
Backpack - SeVered GarDeN - Backpack - Yin (Lucky Board - Group Members Only)

Pic 6:
Dress and Boots: CandyMetal - Miharu - Grey (1L - Red and Blue available for 50L)

Pic 7:
Outfit: Sari's Creations - Andaluzia (HH Hunt)

Pic 8:
Tee: Little Britain - Cry (0L - Black men's version available too)
Belt: Little Britain - I Love Rock n Roll Guitar Belt (0L)
Jeans: Poison - White Tartan Jeans (150L)

Pic 9:
Sneakers: Little Britain - Jackass Converse (0L)

Comments

  1. Oh I love those sneakers!

    There's one more good thing about Monday, it's now Tuesday and two more sleeps until U2 WOOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sooooo jealous about the U2 comment. I wish I could go cos they are my fav band in the world. Too far away for us in the South.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts