Rations!

Sorry I have not been around of late, but for some reason this month I WAY exceeded my broadband usage. Not looking forward to that bill. Sigh. Due to this I have been on rationed SL, which has driven me insane (ok...insaner).

Anyway, yesterday I just had to sneak on and show you these:

Pic 1:
Sweater: Poison - La Gamba Sweater (Preview)
Hair: aMuse - Dirty Turkey Hair (TDT Hunt)
Skin: Heartsick - Enchant - Rapture - Firecracker (50L for pack)

Pic 2:
Corset: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Laced Corset - Red (10L)
Jeans: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Graffiti Jeans (10L)

Pic 3:
Top: Vinyl Cafe
Jeans: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Green Grunge Pants (10L)

Pic 4:
Gown: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Marionette (10L)

Pic 5:
Dress: Miel - Raider Dress - Coco Striped (Group Gift - Lots of colours in fatpack)

Comments

Popular Posts