Today Could Be Epic

I have a feeling that there may be more than one post today. I have so much to show you and my inventory is like a teenager's room: It is full of stuff and slightly smells of some small animal, deodorant and toast. It needs a jolly good clean and possibly an extermination of some kind.

Rather than do my usual mega-pic blog I will do it in parts. Think of it as Fashion Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter, cept less violent and not as long to view...hopefully

Pic 1:
Clothing: Indie Rose - Bolero Red (10L), Denim Jeans - Brown (1L), Skully Leather Ballerinas - Red (Subscriber Gift)
Skin: Glam Affair - Eva Skin - Winter Makeup (70L at Dressing Room)

Pic 2:
Dress: AstonisHD - Glamour Girl (0L)
Poser: {Just a Pose} - Fae Fall Shroom (Was 40L when I got it)

Pic 3:
Dress: BlackRose - Chocolate Dress (0L)
Necklace: Beatnik - Soft Autumn (Gatcha Prize)

Pic 4:
Outfit: BlackRose - Pants/Bra Set (0L)

Comments

Popular Posts