With Love From Me to You

I want to say a HUGE thanks to all the people who read my post yesterday and have left comments and sent me notecards with words of support and encouragement. You will never know or comprehend how important your kind thoughts meant to me.

It is appropriate that today I am showing items from The With Love Hunt. A reminder that items are 10L, but are awesome! So this is from me to all of you, With Love!

Pic 1:
Skin: Heartsick - Ayame - Illusion - With Love
Dress: [[[SWANSONG]]] - With Love (Starting Point)
Pose: [Long Awkward Pose] - ToE My Boo - Alternate
Hair: Arata Shouten - Opening Gift - Marmite (Not in Hunt - 1L)

Pic 2:
Top: TuttiFrutti - Cutie On the Loose LS Shirt
Pants: TuttiFrutti - Starlit Low Jeans
Hair: boho - Love Me - Mocha

Pic 3:
Dress: Peqe - Tartan
Hair: ChiChickie - Wynter - Chestnut with Colour Change Headband (Group Gift)
Pose: [Long Awkward Pose] - ToE - Sweet Pea

Pic 4:
Outfit: Cynful - Comfy Set
Skybox and Furniture: Magoa - Apoplexy Skybox and Furniture
Pose: [Long Awkward Pose] - M-CM - Pawned

Pic 5- 6:
Dress: [Riddle] - Birds of a Feather
Jewellery: ICED - Pearl Snowflake Earrings and Necklace
Pose: [Long Awkward Pose] - ToE - Punkin
Skybox: Magoa - Apoplexy Skybox (Very cool in a huge twinkling star box)

Pic 7:
Boots: Orion - Unisex Tartan Boots

Pic 8:
Outfit: The Sea Hole - People in My Pants and Tanks (Diff Colours in Pack)
Pose: [Long Awkward Pose] - M-CM - F This Shizz

Pic 9:
Pond: {what.next} - Winter Iced-Over Pond (Preview)
Lampost: {what.next} - Icy Village Lampost (Preview)

Comments

Popular Posts