Calm Before the Storm

I always consider the days in between Christmas and New Year to be a lull between storms...or, in this case. between eating. Since Christmas I don't think I have had a proper meal. I have picked and snacked on leftovers and chocolates, but not actually had a real dinkum meal. I think this is in preparation for the next bout of feasting.

SL has this lull too, this eye of the storm. Leading up to Christmas there is a veritable flurry of activity and sales and gifts for me to blog, then suddenly, overnight, it goes still and quiet...too quiet... And I know that I need to mentally prepare for the New Year onslaught!

So, today I am seeking a restful place to take pics. /Me take deep breath. Ahhhhhhh!

Pic 1:
Dress: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Applesauce Dress - Snowflake (Group Gift for Current Members only)
Jewellery: Exodi - The Monarchy Earrings and Necklace (Past Advent Item)
Hair: Analog Dog - Joy - Brown (0L - Heaps of Colours in Pack)

Pic 2:
Dress: Poison - Carmen Dress (MM Board)

Pic 3:
Outfit: Sassy Kitty - Bad Santa's Girl (AVDC Hunt - Has heaps of options in pack)

Pic 4:
Boots: Gos - Posh Bootie - Purple (AVDC Hunt)

Pic 5:
Shoes: OoEas! - Princess Pumps B/W (Sub Gift - Other Colours in Pack)

Pic 6:
Jacket: Malt - Holidays Jacket (Sub Gift)
Scarf: Alexohol - Winter Scarf Special Edition - Black and White (Sub Gift - Lots of Colours in Pack)

Pic 7:
Outfit: B&T - Merry Xmas (0L Under Tree)

Comments

  1. the not eating right part is so true :D lol.. havent been eating healthy since the holidays started.. :P YOU ROCK ARYA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts