Holy Smokes

I was looking through the list of stores that have taken part in the Advent Calendar event and I realized that a lot them have gifts all throughout the year. So, not only are they providing gifts to their customers 12 months a year, they're also going that extra mile to create more for December. Wow, thank you.

I first stopped over at Abranimations and it's a good thing I opened the fire swingers outside! My girlfriend would have killed me if I had burned down our holiday cabin. I admit, I lol'd when watching myself swing those things around. The snowman in the background looks just as worried as I do. In the third picture, I included a screen shot of the HUD that comes with the fire swingers.

Pics 1-3: Abranimations - Fire Swingers w/HUD (Advent 0L)





Pic 4:

Top: LaVie - Lessing Sweater (Advent 1L)



Pic 5:

Suit: LaRosa- LaRosa Exclusivo Suit 4 (Advent 0L)




Pic 6:

Top: Rob- Glitchy Christmas ball Shirt (Advent 0L)
Scarf: 22769- green holiday knit scarf (Advent 0L)




While you're over at 22769, pick up the extra holiday specials they have at the store. This outfit is only 99L!

Pic 7:

Outfit: 22769 - Casual Couture Suede Jacket Outfit (99L)




Now excuse me, I have more shopping and wrapping to do :D

Comments

Popular Posts