How Many Sleeps?

I have started getting excited about Christmas now. Only a few more sleeps to go until Santa visits. I am hoping I get more than coal this year. In fact compressed coal that sparkles would be nice! Wishful thinking.

The most expensive item I will show you today is 1L. So make sure you go and enjoy some retail therapy with no guilt!

Pic 1:
Outfit: Fierce Designs - Fierce Fairy White (Holiday Gift)
Bindi: Finesmith Designs - Glamorous Snowflake Bindi (Group Gift)
Tree, Snow and Seat: Fabulous Finds - Winter Garden Gift (Was 1L for H&S 12 Days)

Pic 2:
Shirt: WoE - Lunden Plaid Shirt - Hail (12 Days gift under tree - Day 9)
Jeans: Argyle Anonymous - Jeans Lattice (1L in 12 Days today only)

Pic 3:
Outfit: Exodi - Clare Yoga Capris and Lillian Tank (12 Days gift under tree - Day 9 - diff colours in pack)

Next few items are all 0L at the ODB Holiday Fair!

Pic 4:
Outfit: O My Goth - Reindeer Games
Necklace: Demotik - Icy Touch

Pic 5:
Outfit: K & B Designs - Rage Kitty

Pic 6:
Dress: Eluzion - Juliska

Pic 7:
Gown: Grim Bros - Xmas Royal Dress

Comments

  1. hi
    i'm a reader of your blog, thanks for all these great finds....
    i will be super happy to get the ice rink. thanks again
    my name in world is sparka milo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sparka, I couldn't find your name in-world in search. Can you IM me or send me a notecard and then I can send you the ice rink?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts