"I Don't Have To Be Me Till Monday"

I'm going to be honest, I wasn't going to post today because I wanted to take little break. And by break I mean exploring SL and droppin' those Lindens *CHA-CHING*! I've had my eye on this top from Mr.Poet for awhile and decided it was time for a little retail therapy. While there, both Lucky Boards decided to call my letter, M.

My friend Gweneth also advised of this lovely skin at ISPACHI for only 10L! However, it's only available during the "With Love... Hunt" and that ends today. So, I'm letting you guys out there know to jump over there quick and get it while it's out!

For this post, I'm not going to wear my usual shape and skin. Today was my lucky day and to be a little different :D!

Note: The clothes I'm wearing in these pictures were shown previously in this blog.

Picture 1:

Shape and Skin: ISPACHI - Tarquin (With Love... Hunt 10L)
Top: Mr. Poet - Work Shirt Black Leather (200L)





Pic 2:

Shape and Skin: Mr. Poet- Aimer Boy Skin (Lucky Board* Changes every minute*)






Picture 3:

Skin and Shape: Mr. Poet - Randal (Lucky Board *Changes every minute*)




Pictures credited to my lovely girlfriend, who is the new owner of a fantastic computer. Without her and the computer, these incredible pictures would not be possible lol.

To the owner and creator of Mr. Poet- Xie Xie Ni!

Comments

Popular Posts