I Feel Santa's Pain

I kinda know how Santa must feel at this time of the year. So much to do and only a few days before Christmas. I made a folder called, 'Things to be Blogged' and it is now about as long as my entire inventory. I am losing track and possibly losing it.

Today I found a folder outside of that well-organised folder and realised it was a whole lot of other items that I hadn't shown. Yikes. Might do a few mini-posts to get through things!

Pic 1:
Outfit: WoE - Graecyn Outfit - Ruby (Advent Day 8 - Under Christmas Tree in centre of sim)
Skin: Exodi - Isolde - Vivant (Advent Day 8 - Under Christmas Tree in centre of sim)
Pose: Embody - F Peppermint (0L at Holiday Fair)
Shoes: G*Field - Bow Strap Shoes - Kate

Pic 2 and 3:
The next items are from RoTtEn DeFiAnCe and they are Group Gifst, but group is now closed for rest of month. Showing you so you know it is a great group to belong to! Rogue is generous and gives us wonderful items all year.
Sweater 1: Basic Long Sleeve - Red
Pants: Black and Red Striped Pants
Sweater: Henley - Red
Uggs - Ugg Boots - Red
Belt: [NV] - Score Belt (Past hunt item)

Pic 4:
Jacket: Kamikaze - Fur Jacket Black (New Item)
Jeans: Kamikaze - Star Leather Pants (New Item)
Bra: Kamikaze - Brassier Black (Available in Store)

Pic 4:
Dress and Beads: Nadas - Babydoll Dress - Leo (Advent 21 Dec...run, before midnight)

Pic 5:
Dress: Peqe - Kendall - Lioness (Dec Group Gift)

Pics were taken in our 500th Blog gift. Put a comment on a blog post this week with your SL name and I will send it to you!

Comments

Popular Posts