I Need My Fix

After a big holiday like Christmas, it's been a little quiet in SL. Which is nice, but I felt antsy and had a need to go exploring. Luckily, the "I need a new..." Hunt is running and satisfied my need to expand my inventory.
I'm looking forward to 2011 and can't believe it's only a day away! Also, my first rezday in SL is coming up. I started in January of 2010 and I honestly still feel as if I'm a new avatar. I'm excited to see where I'll be in another year!

Picture 1:

Hat/Hair : Amacci - Marc (Subscriber Gift)
Sweater: F2H -Asphalt Sweater (Free Dec.-Jan)



Picture 2:

Shirt: Absent Designs - Evil Inside Tshirt (INNH)
Belt: BloodMoney Designs - BloodMoney Designs Belt (INNH)
Shoulder Bag: SE Designz - Shoulder Bag (INNH)




Picture 3:

Shirt: Alexandre Skins & Fashion -Inferno (INNH)




Picture 4:

Top: Just Because - Mitten Hunt (The Great Mitten Hunt)
Bottom: American Bazaar: Mystic White Pants (INNH)




Picture 5:

Outfit/Suit: Just Because - Holiday Gift (Group Gift)
*Also, slap the MM Board nearby*



Comments

Popular Posts