Ice, Ice, Baby!

I got these amazing skate poses from Glitterati and I have been dying to try them out, so today is the day I get my skates on and show you some COOL stuff from round and about.

A certain person, who I will not name, but will call..umm...Klister Maber, also complained about my short posts. He said, "I miss your lengthy bogs". I am hoping he meant 'blogs', but am glad to report I had a bit more time today, so this one is for you, Klister!

Pic 1:
Dress: Ivalde - Kaia Pink (Advent Day 15)
Hair: Magika - Cody (I got it for 49L in sale)

Pic 2:
Dress: Grimorio - Christmas Gift 2010 - Red (0L)
Skates: Miamai - Skates (Last year item)

Pic 3:
Outfit: Nadas - December Girl (Advent Day 15)

Pic 4:
Sweater: Kamikaze - Pam Sweater 1 (Preview - Instore now)
Scarf: Kamikaze - Pam Scarf 1 (Preview - Instore now)
Makeup: Miamai - Magick Makeup 1 (Group Gift)

Pic 5:
Outfit and Boots: CandyMetal - Christmas Dollarbie (1L)
Pose: Di's Opera - Happy Holidays (10L THH Hunt)

Pic 6:
Outfit and Boots: Prim and Pixel - A Berry Paisley Christmas (0L Gift)

Pic 7:
Sweater: 22769 - Christmas Hoodie (Advent Dec 16th Sneak Preview!)

Comments

Popular Posts