Jump Around

Today was a busy day. My girlfriend attended the Miss Virtual World pageant, so I was on my own for several hours. Occasionally, I would get an IM from her asking what I was doing. Did she think I was up to no good? Haha, errr...um...of course not! *Looks away*

Okay, okay, I made a mess of our home. There were too many great things available in Second Life and so many boxes to open! I didn't have time to clean it up. After this post, I've got some chores to do!


Pic 1:

Skin: Peer -The new Duke Skin (12 Days of Hunt Gift #6)
Shirt: Peer- Wonder Woman White Tee (12 Days Hunt Gift #5)




Pic 2:

Shape: Maverick Design -Watcher (Group Gift)
Jeans: Maverick Design - Maverick Classic Jeans (Group Gift)




Pic 3:

Shape: LaRosa - Fernando Shape (Advent Gift)
Top: 22769 - Comfi Jumper (Advent Gift)
Jeans: NE! - Cutted Jeans (Advent Gift)




Pic 4:

Outfit: American Bazaar - Manic (December Gift)




Pic 5:

Outfit: American Bazaar- I hate Christmas Tee/Maniac Jeans (Mix Christmas With New Years Hunt)




Pictures 6 -11:

All these outfits came in one big gift box from Jada Humby Couture! I'll put the landmark to the wonderful store here. You must join the group first and wear the tag. I haven't been there before, but it's become one of my favorites in Second Life.

Outfit: Male Autumn Casual Set *Thomas*




Outfit: *Brad* Fashion Bag




Outfit: Antonio Fashion Bag




Outfit: Casual Set *Amr* Box




Outfit: Fashion Bag *Thomas*




Outfit: Fashion Outfit *Kareem*



Comments

Popular Posts