Quickie :D

Okay I'm trying to blog this while I'm at a fashion show /auction/charity event for Toys for Tots- I'm lagging badly. Remember, there are kids out there who could use some holiday cheer!
So I'm going to make this short, I did the Christmas Hunt and came out with a lot of quality gifts. Of course, I also received some gifts from the Advent Calendar Event. Take a look, I'm lovin' the cozy big sweaters.

Pic 1:

Hat: Lavie - Christmas Hat (Advent #10, group tag must be worn 1L)
Top: Rob - Santa's Sleigh Ride Shirt (Advent #11)




Pic 2:

Outfit: Bubblez Design- Berry Merry Outfit (CH Hunt #22)




Pic 3:

Top: Zenith Fashion - Unisex Sweater (CH Hunt #23)




Pic 4:

Outfit: Shiki Design- Winter Outfit Metro Brown (CH Hunt #56)




Pic 5:

Top: Genesis Inc - Black Snowflake Sweater (CH Hunt #106)
Scarf: Kosh - Polar Scarf (CH Hunt #47)




Pic 6:

Top:
Somapop - Panda Shirt (1L)
* If you love pandas as much as I do, you best get this shirt!*


Comments

Popular Posts