A Right Royal Holidays!

I was multi-hunting yesterday. I was doing two hunts at the same time. I was racing to find a few of the Royal Home for the Holidays Hunt gifts and in between I was hopping about doing The Happy Holidays Hunt. I am not sure why I just didn't focus on one, but I kept seeing pics of hunt items from both and I just HAD to go find them! I know...I have a serious hunting problem...

Pic 1:
Skybox and Furniture: Royal Living - Urban Skybox and Furniture (45L in Royal Home for the Holidays Hunt)

Pic 2:
Outfit: Ducknipple - Oprah (CHT Hunt)
Skin: TART - Fusion Skin - Sunkissed - Frozen (CHT Hunt)
Hair: Magika - Cinta B&W (49L for Fatpack)
Pose: Diesel Works - Happy Holidays 4 (10L - THH Hunt)

Pic 3:
Outfit: KHUSH - Amyy Dress and Nuria Pants (10L THHH)

Pic 4:
Chairs and Firepit: {what next} - Balmoral Set (45L - RHFTHH Hunt)
Loveseat: {what next} - Balmoral Loveseat (10L THHH)

Pic 5 and 6:
Hair: Magika - Mayra (49 for Fatpack)
Outfit: [aRAWRa] - Nox Cable Knit Dress and Holiday Tights (10L THHH)
Shoes: Magnifico - Plateau Heels (10L THHH)
Birdhouse - Baffle! - Winterized Birdhouse (10L THHH)

Pic 7:
Outfit and Boots: Ducknipple - Holli (10L THHH)
Pose: aDORKable - Wreaths (10L THHH)

Pic 8:
Skirt, Scarf and Boots: BOOM - Happy Holidays (10L THHH)
Sweater: Cynful - The Ari Sweater - Snowflake (10L THHH)

Comments

Popular Posts