Sepia Dreams



I love brown. I try not to, but I do. I wear it in RL and, when I looked through my inventory, I realised how much of it I wear in SL too. I love the many different shades of brown too, so I was glad when I saw the Blogger Colour Challenge was sepia this week. I will confess my immediate thought was, "I am so wearing cowboy boots for this!" The rest of the outfit just revolved around the boots. I hope you enjoy what I came up with!

Sepia Outfit:
Hat: A-Bomb - Snakeskin Cowboy Boot
Hair: Truth - Saffron - Chocolate
Jacket: Poison - Rising Jacket - Brown
Dress: [Orta] - Isabella Dress in Rust
Boots: Hoorenbeek - Cowgirl Boots - Brown
Earrings: Aglaia - JFDI Earrings (FTLO Ice Festival)
Bag: Duh! - Big Tote Bag - Brown
Skin: Mynerva - Cynthia Starfish
Setting: Pixel Mode - T-Town

Comments

Popular Posts