Time Did Fly

Wow, I have been so busy in 'that place that should not be named' that I haven't blogged for days. I hate RL...DOH! Named it. Oh well.

My humblest apologies. The end of the year is craziness for me in 'that place', but I shall try my best to keep up this week.

Today I might even try for a few blog posts to make up for my slackness. We will see how we go.

The other reason for my complete and utter lack of blogging has been because when I have been inworld I have found to hard to resist the hunts going on at the mo. It is definitely huntin' season, ya wascally wabbits!

Today I have a few hunt items as well as some other bits and pieces to show you. So less yap and more show!

Clues for Zombie Popcorn Hunt #3 are here!

Pic 1:
Hair and Hat: Magika - Fallwinter - Black A (Past Hunt Gift)
Sweater: Ivalde - Nima Beige (Day 2 Advent Gift)
Pants: Ivalde - Penny Olive (Day 2 Advent Gift)
Pose: Glitterati - Noman (0L)

Pic 2:
Tee, Jeans and Shoulder Pet: ZombiePopcorn - Hunt Tee, Jeans and Prize (ZP Hunt)

Pic 3 and 4:
Hoodie: Ducknipple - Rolo Orange (ZP Hunt)
Skin: Tik Tok - Fair - Fresh Rose (ZP Hunt)

Pic 5:
Sweater: {MV} - Deer Sweater (ZP Hunt)

Pic 6:
Outfit and Boots: [Muted] - Zombie and Cyan Boots (ZP Hunt - Not all items shown)

Pic 7:
Dress: [bubble] - Headhunter Dress (ZP Hunt)
Boots: Duh! - Women's Parker Boots - Sepia (ZP Hunt)
Skin: [aRAWRa] - Zoey (ZP Hunt)

Pic 8:
Furniture: [noctis] - R&R Set (ZP Hunt)
Cabinet: MudHoney - Walnut Curio Cabinet (ZP Hunt)

Pic 9:
Outfit: 22769 - I'll Be Home for Christmas (Fab Free Winter Shopping Tour Item 0L)
Gloves, Hat and Scarf: No Strings Attached - Zassy Snazzy Snow Gloves, Scarf and Hat (WLF Hunt)

Pic 10:
Boots: No Strings Attached - Zassy Snazzy Snow Boots (WLF Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts