Black Diamond Run

*Swish* Swish* Swish* Mister stops at bottom of slope*

Oh, hello there! You just caught me at the end of a double black-diamond run on my snow board. Gosh, that was exasperating. New York (and most of the north east) just got hit with a snow storm and we're expecting more later this week. I thought it was a good time to invest in a nice snow suit. Thankfully, SF Design has another monthly gift out and I'm now appropriately prepared to face another storm. I love it, and the best part is that it's blue, my favorite color!

Picture 1:

Snowsuit:SF Design - Snowsuit Mens/Blue (January Monthly Gift)
Hair: Cheerno @TDR - Suvivor (Part of Cheeno pack 70L)



Picture 2:

Outfit: Diesel Creations Ltd. - Lumberjack (10L)
Hair: Cheerno @ TDR - Tyler Hair (Part of Cheerno pack 70L)



Picture 3:

Top: Wilsons - 3 button polo navy (Group Gift)



Picture 4 & 5:

Tops: SB Menswear - Snowmaster Sweater/ European Shirt (Group Gifts)


Comments

Popular Posts