Crazy Dayz

Last week I was complaining to Mister that I didn't have a lot to blog, and now I am biting my tongue. I have sooo much that my inventory is bulging and I have no idea where to start. Well, that is a lie. I am starting with the outfit I raced to buy this morning and am currently wearing. Saves changing. Hehe.

I have been doing The Seasons Hunt (Look for snowman) and the There's No Place Like Home Hunt (Look for red shoe), so today will be a mix of the two with a few other bits and pieces thrown in. Mister laughs at my epic posts, so I will try and keep this shorter than War and Peace or the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I get so excited and want to show you everything in one day, but I will serve it up in rations to keep ya coming back for more.

Pic 1:
Hair: Truth - Tilda - Chocolate (250L for Colour Pack. Love the colour change hairclip!)
Dress: Jane - Melody Dress - Navy (150L)
Cardigan: Jane - Melody Cardigan - Cherry (100L)
Stockings: Jane - Lil Piggies Tights - Striped Navy (50L for HUGE fatpack with tons of colours! All stockings I wear today will be from this unless I state otherwise.)
Skybox: Designer Prims - No Place Like Home Skybox (TNPLH Hunt and comes with furniture and texture change walls and floors!)
Pose: flowey. - In Your Frozen Heart (TS Hunt)

Pic 2:
Dress: (Royal Blue) - Fair Fairisle Dress in Night (TS Hunt)
Glasses: Alphavillain - Ipcress Sunglasses (TS Hunt)
Pose: flowey. - Into the Blizzard (TS Hunt)

Pic 3:
Dress: *fall into decay* - Frost (TS Hunt)
Wings: =HOOT= - Frozen Wings (TS Hunt)
Watch: Elate - Silver Pocket Watch Necklace (TS Hunt)
Pose: flowey. - Cold, Cold Night (TS Hunt)

Pic 4:
Boots: [Addict] - Sora Boots - White (TS Hunt)

Pic 5:
Boots: Fir & MNA - Wellies (TS Hunt)

This pic reminded me of what I would wear on a lazy wintery day at home and then had to throw on hat to go get milk!
Pic 6:
Hair and Hat: Clawtooth - Snowbunny - Girl Next Door (TS Hunt)
Makeup: Cheap Makeup - Wind Chill (TS Hunt)
Cardigan: Valiant - Men's Cardigan - Grey (TS Hunt)
Sweater: Tiny Bird - Breathe Sweater - Silver (TS Hunt)
Pants: [Young Urban] - Norfolk Pants - Olive (TS Hunt)
Socks and Shoes: +Mocha+ - Knit Socks with Flat (TS Hunt)
Pose: Olive Juice - In da Hood (TS Hunt)

Pic 7:
Chairs: {what next} -Mirabelle Slipper Chairs (TNPLH Hunt)
Flowers: UrbanizeD - Vase and Flowers - Composition Nr 5 - Deep Purple (TNPLH Hunt)

Pic 8:
Furniture: PRIME - There's No Place Like Home Loveseat, Rug and Fireplace (TNPLH Hunt)

Pic 9:
Shelf and Plants: Concrete Flowers - Iron Swirl Shelf (TNPLH Hunt)
Frames: [croire] - Bright Frame Collage (TNPLH Hunt)
Cabinet: MudHoney - Delia Drawers (TNPLH Hunt)

Pic 10:
Skybox: Designer Prims - No Place Like Home Skybox (TNPLH Hunt and comes with furniture and texture change walls and floors!)

Comments

  1. Good post, coco. Very dedicated showing all those items and linking them! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts