Representation

I don't know if you'll all agree with me on this, but I view the hunt/gift items I receive as a representation of the store. So, if there is an outfit, pose, item, or etc. that I am just blown away by, you can bet I'm going to go back there again. I'm going to think that the rest of their designs are just as good, if not better.
With that said, I'm pretty excited about all the things I'm blogging about today. It's kicking off 2011 into the right direction. I'm sure other bloggers can relate, that with some outfits it takes the right camera angle or pose to make them look remarkable. These outfits I am blogging about looked great on their own, in every pose. I said in a previous post that when there's a store with quality items, the news of it travels fast. Well, Arya had to inform me of this great outfit from Sassy Kitty Designs from a hunt. I love it. In fact, it's going to be my outfit today! Take a look at what these stores have to offer, and then browse some more. :D

Picture 1:

Outfit: Hate This -News Boy (Whats The News Hunt/WTN Hunt)




Picture 2:

Outfit: - What's the News Turtleneck/Leather Pants (WTN Hunt)




Picture 3:

Outfit: Holly - Snow White Jumper (WTN Hunt)
Furniture: FIN- Newpaper Kitchen Table/ Retro Chair (WTN Hunt)




Picture 4:

Outfit: 22769 - WTN Zipper Jacket/Trousers (WTN Hunt)




Picture 5:

Top: Ange - Flasher Tee (Store Gift)



Picture 6:

Outfit: Sassy Kitty Designs - City Rambler (A Depraved New Year/ADNY Hunt)




Picture 7:

Jacket Top: Sf Design - Open Denim Jacket/Black ( Monday Mania 25L)



Comments

Popular Posts