Very lil Somapop Hunt

Today I stumbled upon a lucky find. I was in the middle of a hunt, when I noticed all these "SP" prims hidden around the store. Somapop is having a hunt of their own that includes, tattoos, poses, accessories, art, and clothes. There are 27 items hidden within the entire sim, so look high and low! I'll admit, I teleported Arya to help me find a lot of them. It's definitely more fun to do with friends.
If you look at the picture below, you can see the pink "SP" prim you'll be searching for. Need a landmark? Just click HERE.



All the items below are from the 'very lil Somapop hunt'.

Picture 1:

Top: White Ramones Sweater




Picture 2:

Top: Xtreme Csy Sweater/ Long Scarf Drk




Picture 3:

Top: Punkrocker Jacket
Jeans: Cutted Jeans





Picture 4:

Top: Long V-Neck Black ( Comes in 3 other colors: Blue, Green, and Red!)
Jeans: Black Jeans
Tattoo: Sport Plaster



Comments

Popular Posts