You Know, Those Days?

There are days, weekends especially, when I just wear a simple shirt and jeans. You know, the kind of mornings where you wake up and put on the jeans that are laying on the floor by your bed? They fit perfectly because they're already worn in from the day(s) before. And hats are my best friend for when I have to run out to grab my morning coffee, but my hair is a hot mess. Urban Warehouse and Kari have helped me create an outfit I might wear on one of those days. The boots are free via Lucky Letter Prize. There are three gifts that change every 5 minutes. Kari is having a sale on a lot of their items, everything for 50L! I love hats, so I pretty much bought them all.

Picture 1:

Hat: Kari - Rudeboy Hat (50L)
Belt: Kari - Plain Belt/Brown *fatpack* (50L)
Shoes: UW - Worker Boots (Lucky Letter Prize)




Picture 2:

Hat on Left : Kari - Guerilla Hat (50L)
Hat on Right: Kari - Newsboy Cap Stitched (50L)




Head on over to Dead Bunneh and join their group. They have a group gift (skin) for guys and girls.

Picture 3:

Skin: Dead Bunneh - Geoff Skin (Group Gift)


Comments

Popular Posts