Blogger 2 Blogger

If you were directed here from Lei's blog, hello! For those who don't know, she is participating in the Bloggers We Love Challenge and I am honored to be one of hers. I feel pretty fortunate to be part of the Blogging Community and to have met another blogger like Lei. I would take a picture of her and I together for the challenge, but my pictures wouldn't do justice. So, if you haven't seen her post yet, hop over there and take a gander! She makes my pictures look like crap. lol

I haven't posted in a few days because I've been extremely busy. I work with teens from the age of 12-19 years old and naps after work have become a routine ( I know, I know, it's so bad). Fortunately, Arya is back! I'm pretty excited to have my co-blogger and friend return. Okay, moving onto the pictures.

Picture 1:

Top: UM/SE - D2 Black Sweater (Group Gift)



Picture 2:

Hoodie: Connors- Hoodie Pink and Gray (Group Gift)



Picture 3:

Top: SF Design - Hooped Rugger Shirt (February Gift)




Picture 4:

Top: American Bazaar- Special Valentines Gift (5L)




Picture 5:

Outfit: American Bazaar - Galli Jeans Black / Sek Shirt Grey (Menstuff Hunt #147)


Comments

Popular Posts