Do My Little Turn on the Catwalk

I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk

I found this awesome catwalk and poses at Olive Juice for Project Themeory. The Tent comes with all you see and has inbuilt poses, and then I also bought the separate pose pack. They were only 75L each!

I went to a Fashion Show today so I wanted to strut my stuff too. Ok, I am nowhere near as glam and gorgeous as the models from the show I went to, but I had fun and
I'm too sexy for your party, too sexy for your party, no way I'm disco dancing

Pic 1:
Dress: Agnes Finney - Agnes Lu (10L if you are in VIP Group. 100L to join group)
Hair: Truth - Betty - Chocolate (250L for colour fatpack)
Pic 2:
Dress: Agnes Finney - Agnes Paige (10L for VIP Group)
Pic 3:
Dress: Bubblez - Silvatori (Group Gift)
Pic 4:
Shirt, Vest and Tie: DCNY - Ltd Edition Dollarbie (1L)
Pic 5:
Outfit: DCNY - Opening Freebie - Vermillion/Crimson Tank and Capris (0L)
Pic 6:
Outfit: Schwarz - Pirot Corset and Leggings (HA Hunt)
Pic 7:
Dress: Kamikaze - Jill Dress - Green (New Item)
Pic 8:
Outfit: Nadas - Sexy Suit - LeoLook - White (Group Gift)
Pic 9 and 10:
Outfit: PomPomPom - Heart You Jeans and Top (100L at Garden City Relief event)
I had to wear a tiara in this pic cos at the fashion show they models did. They also had sceptres and I am pretty sure that tiaras and sceptres are the new black. Some friends of mine said she they are going to wear their tiaras and sceptres out shopping in SL. I like their thinking. I am not naming names, but you know who you are Mon, AA and Chaos!

Pic 11:
Gown: Agnes Finney - Agnes Cristelle (Sub Gift)
Tiara: Secrets of Gaia - Love of Gaia Tiara (Past Hunt Item)



Comments

Popular Posts