Heart Day

I want to use this auspicious day to tell you all how much I appreciate you all...ok, I LOVE YA! Thanks for keeping reading and putting up with me. You make my HEART all gooey.

Hair is from Truth

Pic 1:
Outfit: [Sassy Kitty Designs] - Grunge Guy (DK Hunt)
Skybox and Furniture: HUCCI - City Loft Skybox (2010 Gift)

Pic 2:
Outfit: [Sassy Kitty Designs] - Newspapers Girl (DK Hunt)

Pic 3:
Outfit: Morea Style - Valentine Gift (Sub Gift)

Pic 4:
Dress: RibboN - Valentine Gift (0L - Instore)
Bag and Earrings: G Field - Black Heart Valentine (Group Gift)

Pic 5:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - My Cruel Valentine (Group Gift - Only for people already in group)
Makeup: IrEn - Kissable (Group Gift)

Pic 6:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Rotting Valentine (Group Gift - Only for people already in group)

Pic 7:
Outfit: Jane - Happy Valentine's Hoodie and Tights (Sub Gift)

Pic 8:
Outfit: Vinyl Cafe - Mini and Stocking Set (Group Gift)
Bag: Miamai - PopBag Wwalentine (Group gift)

Pic 9:
Dress: Vanitas Vesture - Heartbreak Dress (Sub Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts