Helloooo Possums!

I am back. Broadband is restored and all is well inworld! I will say though that I have just spent three hours cleaning my inventory up! Ick. What a mess. I had no idea what to show, cos some of it will be old hat to you but new to me. So, I am just showing what I liked! Easy.

It is good to be back. Yay!

Pic 1:
Hair: Truth - Kymberley - Dark Browns (250L for Colour Pack)
Outfit and Boots: Nadas - Queenie - Full Outfit - Silver (Not sure how much, but I am loving the boots!)

Pic 2:
Top: [Cynful] - Leather Skirt - Blue (New Item)
Skirt: [Cynful] - Leather Top - Blue (New Item)

Pic 3:
Dress: Baiastice - Raiaka Dress (Group Gift)

Pic 4:
Gown and Accessories: 22769 - Black 'n' White Dress (Couturiers Loft - 100L)



Pic 5 - 7:
All these items are new from Kamikaze, except the pants which are not as new, but still as awesome!

Tank: Love Sucks - Out of Order Heart Tank
Pants: Leather Pants - Zippers
Jacket: Love Sucks - Leather Jacket
Vest: Diamond Vest - White

Pic 8:
Gown: Paris Metro - Dotted Amour Candy Apple Gown (0L - Go up to 2nd floor and find a desk in corner by windows)

Comments

Popular Posts