A Hunting I Did Go

Yesterday I came online and realised I had nothing to show you. It was awful. I felt very useless. So, I did what any good blogger does in the same circumstance...I opened group chat and asked the BEST group in SL: The Greatest Love Group. If any group has its fingers on the pulse, it is this one. They rock BIG time. And do you know what advice they gave me? They said, "Arya, 'bout time you went hunting!" Brilliant. So, I did, and this is what I found...

Pics are taken in The Valley at Garden of Dreams

Pic 1:
Outfit and Shoes: Nosotr@s - DKH 3 Female (Dark Katz Hunt)

Pic 2:
Dress and Pacifier: Dark Dolls - DKH3 (DK Hunt)

Pic 3:
Dress: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Women's Slink Dress (DK Hunt)

Pic 4:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Men's Slink Outfit (DK Hunt)
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Lady T - Snake Skin (Group Gift)

Pic 5:
Shirt: X*plosion - SweetLady Blouse (DK Hunt)
Bracelet: KOSH - Tear Bracelet (DK Hunt)
Belt: Duh! - Women's Dark Katz Belt (DK Hunt)

Pic 6:
Jacket: R.icielli - Gabriela Military Jacket (10L in Mini Hunt)
Skirt: R.icielli - Regina Miniskirt - Salmon (10L in Mini Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts