She Made Me!

There I was wandering about SL happily with not a care in the world, whistling a cheery tune, when out of the blue I was threatened with physical violence if I did not go and start my blogging. And I quote:

"****** ******** cracks whip. That's right! BLOG!"

Due to legal proceedings I cannot name the one who threatened me, but she knows who she is and so do the witnesses who will be subpoenaed to testify against the obviously guilty ...

Consequently, I feared for my life and so I abandoned my joyous wanderings with the butterflies and pixies to bring you today's blog post. I was too scared to tell her that I am going to be away from SL for the next three days...

Oh, btw, you MUST go over to Loveli's Art Gallery and do the Arty Farty Hunt! You are looking for a pink sign with a paintbrush on it. There are 14 hunt items and they are so cool. I have shown just a tiny sampling in this post.

Pic 1:
Furniture: Cheeky Pea - Dandelion Clocks (Spruce Up Your Space item - 150L)

Pic 2:
Rug and Lantern: Trill Zapatero - Dragon Rug and Lantern (Loveli Gallery Art Hunt)
Artwork: MariaLouisa Muircastle - Can You Picture That? (Loveli Gallery Art Hunt)

Pic 3:
Outdoor Furniture: Second Spaces - Garden Party (SUYS - 150L)

Pic 4:
Furniture: Cheeky Pea - Folly Beach Set (Super Bargain Saturday - 60L)

Pic 5 and 6:
House: Estetica - Sky Meets Ground (Lazy Sunday - 75L. Above pics taken inside the house!)

Pic 7:
Gown: The Vinyl Cafe - Turquoise Glitter Gown (Dollarbie of the Day)

Pic 8:
Gown and Wings: Paris Metro - Glow Gown and Wings (Flighty February Hunt Gift. Go to the top floor and look for a glow bug.)

Comments

Popular Posts