V-Day in Aryaland

Hey all! Happy Valentine's Day! Ok, I know it is not til tomorrow, but we here in Aryaland like to kick things off. Yay.

I had a lovely V-Day. The yummy man in my life surprised me by turning up to my work and taking me out for lunch. Was so nice. I might keep him on!

Today I am showing you some newbies, freebies and yummies. Life IS like a box of chocolates!

Pic 1:
Outfit: Cynful - Valentine's 2011 (10L - Male Version in gift too and a lovely Valentines Pose)
Hair: Amacci - Coralee II - Sangria (New Item)

Pic 2:
Dress: Cynful - Lil Blacky - Camel (290L)
Beauty Mark: Cynful - Beauty Mark - Med (60L for Fatpack)
Hair: Amacci - Melody - Onyx (New Item)

Pic 3:
Dress: [Sassy Kitty Designs] - Oh So Pretty Dress (The Valentine Diva Hunt)
Hair: Amacci - Viola - Vanilla Blond (New Item)

Pic 4:
Hoodie: Cynful - February 2011 Dollarbie (1L - Male Verson available too)
Hair: Amacci - Coralee - Brown Sugar (New Item)

Comments

Popular Posts